CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 13, 2009

my crazy cute wild amazing challenging spunky spontaneous creative loving smart little boy

I know a certain little boy who is driving me craaaaazy and his name is Joseph Emanuel Purvis.... I'm just wondering what makes him so OPINIONATED about everything. He is so intelligent and spunky but man oh man.... some days that child wears my patience.
Fridays at his school is "School Spirit Day" where they wear their school shirt. Well he doesn't really like his shirt because it's a little too big for him but I had it laid out for him to wear anyways, on account of the class with the most school shirt wearers wins a pizza party. Well that child lost his MIND this morning. He spent like 30 minutes crying in the floor yelling, " I don't HAVE any school spirit!", "This shirt is too big!" , and "I want to wear my wittew (little) Diego shirt!". I have to also mention that I didn't cave, and I made him wear his school shirt despite his antics.
So I went and got him early from school today so that he and I could play together. When we got home I got him a snack, then Alexis needed to be put down for her afternoon nap. I put on a movie for him: Madagascar, so that he could watch it while I was busy. When he saw what I put on he started pitching a fit screaming he wanted to watch Diego... So.... I made him calm down, apologize, then ask me correctly if he could watch Diego. Then I put Diego in and what happens? My beautiful little boy throws himself on the floor yelling, "Me no wanna watch Diego! wanna watch the car movie!" I was like, forget this mess... and then I sent him to his room for 20 minutes to cool down. Oh my goodness. Who knew that my mother was actually speaking a curse over me when she once screamed at me, "I PRAY that you have a child one day and that he/she is EXACTLY like you!!!" So finally, I have to give a shout out to mi mamasita: Thanks, mom..... thanks a whole lot, crazy woman. lol!!
I feel much better after having shared that frustration of mine so while I'm on here I feel I should share a funny story about my baby Joe Man: The other day we were walking out of a store and Joseph was walking along holding my hand. We came walking up beside this one car when my little boy decides to LICK this car. I just told him to quit that because it was nasty when I realized that there was actually someone sitting in the driver's seat and she had been watching! I was really embarrassed. Then I noticed the look on the lady's face was all disgusted looking at my baby so that made me feel protective my silly little guy. I almost decided to lick the car too. LOL...

0 comments: