CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

How am I?

I was asked recently, "How are you?" in an email. It got me started thinking and I thought about what a loaded question that is sometimes.... lol. Well to answer that question... I am blessed beyond belief. God takes me from blessing to blessing. How is it that I constantly feel inadequate, and like a disappointment yet God loves me so much He is willing to go above and beyond the desires of my heart. He is so good to me I live a life of praise and worship because I'm so grateful of all the blessings that God has bestowed upon me and my family.

I will take a minute to catch everyone up on the latest news in the family... Alexis got 2 teeth!!!!!!!!! They are both on the bottom and they are soooo cute!

Joseph has started Rainbows and he LOVES it. This is kind of like a christian boyscouts. He goes every wednesday night and he asks me about it EVERY single day. He is learning his letters at school and he soaks it all in like a sponge. I get VERY good reports from his teachers that he is now very kind and follows the rules. YAY! That's what every momma wants to hear.

Rene and I just got through taking our teens to BattleCry (Acquire the Fire) in Dallas. It was really amazing. I really wished we had brought more unsaved teens with us though. That would have been soooo AWESOME. It's just a thought but I think next year we're going to fundraise for like 6 or 7 months and raise enough money to bring like a dozen or so teens absolutely free. Then we could find as many unsaved teens as we can and bring them! That one is still in brainstorming mode =D. If you have any ideas let me know.

Well I think that's about it as far as family updates. Keep our family in your prayers!!!!




0 comments: